Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF, document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- All articles published in Jurnal Bhumi are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
- Copyright of the article remains with the author(s) without time limit. Jurnal Bhumi holds the license for first publication only.
- Author(s) can submit other contract as separate addition related to published articles, such as: uploading to institutional repository, publishing in book or other media with recognition and addressing initial publisher as Jurnal Bhumi.
- All parties are free to quote, copy, and adapt any article in Jurnal Bhumi for any legitimate purpose in any media, with the requirement to include credit for original author(s) and Jurnal Bhumi as first publisher.